Voting

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Colors to Wear NOW!!

It is that time of the year again, when we start to shed our fur, wool and cashmere layers. And what better way to celebrate and rebel against blacks, browns and greys than by wearing this season's sensational colors proudly.

Typically for spring I tend to wear a ton of florals, but this year I am changing my game up a little bit and opting for super cool color combo choices straight from magazines and specially Gucci's 2011 Resort campaign, which I am madly in love with and super angry that I can't even afford the thread they use to make their pieces with! :)

So, as you strut your stuff downtown this spring consider these AWESOME color choices available at Kikiboom.com!

PURPLE

Purple Suede.jpg



TAN

Tan_Color_Block-721x591.png







PINK
Pink








Yellow

color block - Yellow ARC-213.jpg



















XOXO
Kikiboom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment