Voting

Monday, May 9, 2011

Style Spotlight: Chicmuse

Well..not only do I try to blog as much as I can, but I also read a ton of blogs from the blogosphere out there. Actually, come to think of it, I should be spending more time writing than reading other people's blogs! Oh well.

If you are new to this whole blog thing, let me tell you it's the way the Internet is operating right now. Just think about what's happened to television with all the reality TV shows. Blogs are the new reality shows of the Internet.  You can pretty much find a blog on any topic.

There are a number of fashion bloggers who have become EXTREMELY successful with the help of a great camera and a killer outfit. One of these bloggers is Denni of Chicmuse. Not only do I love her style and her vintage collection, but she's got this mysterious aura that is so captivating.   And let's just say, she has mastered cat eyes, M-A-S-T-E-R-E-D!

Here are my top Denni looks from her awesome blog.















I need to own this in this lifetime !!! Vintage YSL cape 












Try your Denni style fashion sense with piece from Kikiboom.com today!!

What do you think about Denni's style?  Which one is your favorite outfit?  Do you have a favorite blog (besides this one of-course)? Do tell.


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment